|Starting salary: £29,847, rising annually to £32,600|
|Full Time, Fixed Term - appointment for 2 years|
|You will be responsible for:
- supporting research management on the EEF (Education Endowment Fund) FIT to study trial and managing the overall multi-centre trial including:
- setting up of the Trial Master File and Investigator Site Files in conjunction with the Principal Investigator
- setting up of trial databases/tracking tools and maintenance throughout the trial
- providing data in formats requested by statisticians and for reports
- supporting of processes to ensure all activities in preparation for study set up, conduct and completing the Trial are carried out in a timely fashion
- effective working and communication with clinical and academic colleagues internally, as well as teachers, students and staff external to Oxford Brookes
- the administration of trial recruitment activities such as sending and collection of consent forms and communication with school staff
- ensuring research governance and conduct procedures are correctly managed.
You should have:
- a good honours degree in health sciences, nursing or pharmacy or related field
- experience in project management including the associated administrative support and record keeping
- a proven track record of project delivery in a
- excellent communication, negotiating and influencing skills
- the ability to quickly build effective relationships with team members and wider stakeholders
- the ability to participate in, motivate and develop teams.
International applicants from outside the EU will need to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK
Please click here for more details and to apply online.
|Closing Date:||05-Jan-2016||Vacancy ID :||010103|
|Faculty or Directorate :||Faculty of Health & Life Sciences||Location :||Gipsy Lane site, Headington campus, Oxford|
|For more information :||email@example.com|