|Senior Nursing Research Fellow|
|Starting salary £43,758, rising annually to £47,801|
|Full Time, Fixed Term - Researcher
|This is a full time post for three years in the first instance working within Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust (OHFT) and Oxford Institute of Nursing and Allied Health Research (OxINAHR), Oxford Brookes University.
This joint senior position is to provide leadership in research delivery across OHFT and to undertake research and academic work within OxINAHR. The post holder will be committed to innovation and collaborative working. They will manage OHFT research staff including those on the NIHR Oxford cognitive health Clinical Research Facility (CRF) and contribute to academic research, teaching and supervision of research students.
The appointee to this position will be situated within OxINAHR, and so will have the support of a strong community of nurse and allied health researchers. In addition, collaboration both locally and nationally provides opportunity for development and innovation and includes the following groups and organisations in this role, clinicians, researchers, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust, Primary Care, pharmaceutical industry, NIHR organisations both local and national. The link with Oxford University Department of Psychiatry (http://www.psych.ox.ac.uk/ ) under the leadership of Professor John Geddes (http://www.psych.ox.ac.uk/team/PIs/john-geddes ) who is also the Director of the CRF and OHFT R&D is particularly relevant for this role.
You will be responsible for:
- conducting high-quality collaborative research in a discipline relevant to OxINAHR and OHFT, leading to the publication of international quality publications
- leading in the development, review and revision of clinical and research policies/procedures/SOPs and to develop educational programmes relevant to research staff and Oxford Brookes
- providing leadership to ensure research governance standards are met including the implementation and maintenance of systems for accurate documentation for all approved studies,
and address quality issues
- promoting quality and safety of patients, visitors and staff thus enabling the Trust to meet its regulation requirements (Care Quality Commission Registration - Regulations and Outcomes)
You should have:
- Level 1 registered nurse with previous experience at a senior level with current and live registration
- Relevant Masters level qualification
- Extensive post-qualification experience
- Evidence of continuous personal professional development
Please note: the successful applicant will need to be subject to a background disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) before any appointment can be confirmed.
International applicants from outside the EU will need to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK.
|For more information and to apply online click HERE
|Closing Date :||17-Feb-2016||Vacancy ID :||013482|
|Faculty or Directorate :||Department Of Nursing||Location :||Oxford Brookes University, Marston Road site and Oxford Health Foundation Trust, Warneford Hospital, Oxford|
|For more information :||firstname.lastname@example.org||Posted on :||27-Jan-2016|