|INTALECA Programme Administrator|
|Starting salary, pro rata to £22,912 rising annually to £25,023|
|Part Time, Fixed Term - Support|
This is a Part Time (15 hours a week), Fixed Term appointment for 6 months, within the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences.
The Oxford Institute of Nursing and Allied Health Research (OxINAHR) is an Oxford Brookes University led partnership between key stakeholders to lead and participate in world class research and evidence-based practice.
The role holder will be working as part of the OxINAHR Team to provide comprehensive administrative and academic support to the Intaleca programme. This is a new programme which aims to identify and develop outstanding nursing talent by producing a cohort of doctorally-qualified nurses.
You should have:
- A-levels or equivalent experience
- Previous administrative experience in an office environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills including verbal and written presentation skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
You will be:
- Liaising with external partners where appropriate for induction related activities
- Ensuring marketing materials (including application packs) are appropriate, up-to-date and available
- Providing an effective enquiry response, managing all relevant telephone, email, face-to-face and postal enquiries relating to the programmes from students, staff, stakeholders and visitors
- Providing advice and support to students on matters relating to their programme, including professional body registration.
International applicants from outside the EU will need to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK.
To apply please visit :
|Closing Date :||05-Jul-2016||Vacancy ID :||022202|
|Faculty or Directorate :||Faculty of Health and Life Sciences||Location :||Gipsy Lane site, Headington campus, Oxford|
|For more information :||email@example.com||Posted On :||21-Jun-2016|